Monday, January 28, 2008

Putting It Together...bit by bit.

Okay, so now I feel like I'm finally on the right track with my 8-minute cabaret show. (Thank you Madley for taking me through those writing exercises and the organic approach to coming up with some themes and things for the show.)

Now, hopefully I can make it "sing" as a show.

Just finished our current run of Sweetie Tanya: The Demon Barista of Valencia Street on
Saturday. Had a blast doing the show and Saturday night was over sold and a glorious way to end the run.

The great thing is we get to remount the show again in May at the Exit Theater on Market St. Woo Hoo! Looking forward to that. Great cast and crew and great show.

It's end of the month time again and I find myself fretting about the financial aspects of my life...like paying rent and the few expenses I do have.

I mean, I have to give some kudos to "me" for getting my expenses down to a minimum and being creative with the bit of money I do have coming in but I do need another flexible, good paying part time job to solidify my solvency better. I'm sending out to the opportunity and money gods strong vibrations of "Please help me out here!" and hope they are a listening. I do need their help....now!

I do love the life I have carved out for myself. I have come a long way from June of 2007 when life took a definite turn and became the catalyst for this new path I am on. I am grateful for that. I do feel supported and guided and blessed.

I just need to crack this financial issue to help balance out the anxiety and desperation. Can I get a witness? Praise the lord, he's here to heal.

Life is crazy and life is good.
Please pass the peas.

Amen.

1 Comments:

Blogger Madley said...

You're welcome, dearest... you're on such a great track, I can't help but get excited for you and stick my nose in there!

And gratitude speaks louder anything... as in Oprah's five things each night you're grateful for... real thanks for past, present and future blessings will change your life.

XOXO

3:29 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home