Sunday, March 02, 2008

The Way You Do Anything is The Way You Do Everything.

A truer statement can NOT be made.

This powerful statement is one that I learned several years ago in a Harv Eker seminar I took in Vancouver, BC.

Just recently has this been ruminating in my mind. It is such a viscerally poignant comment on how to live one's life.

Why?

Because it speaks to your own code of conduct and expectations that YOU have. It appeals to your standards and it is a check for the good of your behavior and the consistency of that behavior.

It is the integrity in your actions.

I love this statement because it allows me to litmus test anything that I may waiver on or feel fear towards and allows me to walk through that fear to the other side of it.
And the other side of it is invariably where I want to be without much exception.

The statement also invokes chunking things down, something I learned from Tony Robbins. Taking big, overwhelming tasks and accomplishing them piece by piece is sort of like compounding interest on a savings account.

The sum of the parts is much greater than any piece by itself. The synergy of taking steps and accomplishing things piece by piece allows one to put it together as Steven Sondheim would lead you to believe in his song.

To me, this statement is a gift to us all. It is something we can give to each other. The words say it all. If one is ready to hear it, they will. And what a difference it makes in how we approach our lives.

So, give this to someone you love and care about. Give it to them as a gift that keeps on giving.

Live it and give it.

How's that for a marketing branding.

The way I do anything IS the way I do everything.
How about you?

A big smile till the next time.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home