Sunday, January 10, 2016

Starting A New Week In January

Okay, so my new website at www.ricklasquete.com is up and running and I have been adding to it like mad this past week. It's almost addictive once I get in there to work on it. Have to tear myself away from it. But it's all good. This past week was mostly good. A bit of work at the hall, for Go Games and also for CCSF administering physical tests to police candidates. Lots of fun. Also, got to be a part of a big feature film produced out of Canada "Birth of the Dragon" about Bruce Lee's life leading up to his fame in the US. It's a period piece so we all got to dress up in 60's garb. But because of this shoot, I also missed two of three auditions I had this week. :-( Never like missing opportunities like these ones. Always a bummer to miss out on being considered for new projects. Enjoyed the film work and am grateful for it. Just wished I could have done it all. Such is the life of an actor. Looking forward to this week. Lot's of work starting mid-week. Hoping for new opportunities for gigs to hit as well. :-) (With Rachel Cheng in these photos)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home