Tuesday, February 09, 2021

Well, on Monday of this week I volunteered for the first time at a food kitchen in the Haight. It's on Waller St. and is called the Food Distribution Center. It caters to the needy and homeless and people who need food. Great organization and was so grateful to be a part of the experience on Monday. I plan to go back and volunteer more. It felt great to be a part of something that is doing good in this world and helping people. We help put food in individual containers and prep basic parts of the meals and then pack them into boxes to be taken and distributed. WOnderful to be a cog in the wheel of helping folks. :-) My friend Wendy invited me to try it out and I was not disappointed. :-) Was busy as heck there going from one task to another. Also been busy with self tapes galore for LA and SF projects. Seems like at least 3-4 a week if not more. :-) Good! I've become the master of creating self tapes. LOL. Lots of watching programs on Netflix and Xfinity Streaming as well. Thursday I start back working as a test proctor for the City and County of SF. Looking forward to that as well. Had about 2 weeks with not much to do (besides self tapes ;-) ) so glad to get back to test proctoring. Yeah! Work! Wishing peace and safe health to everyone out there! Be safe and be happy! :-)

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

It has been almost a year since my last post. Hoping to not wait a year for my next one! We'll see...

9:29 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home